Samsung tablet cashback offer
This offer is for customers who purchased a Samsung tablet eligible for a cashback offer before 31st December 2012.
|Galaxy Note 10.1"||£50|
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1"
Galaxy Tab 2 7"
£30 plus a FREE 8GB Micro SD card
What do I need to remember?
- This offer is only valid on purchases made between 24th October and 31st December 2012.
- You must make your claim within 15 - 60 days from the date you purchased your tablet.
- The last day you can claim your reward is 28th of February 2013.
How do I submit a claim?
How do I do it?
How do I get my money?
I want to claim online
1. Visit this page and complete the online form.You'll need your model number (check your manual for this) and invoice number (this is on your invoice or receipt).
Samsung will email you to tell you they've received your claim and you'll receive your cash via bank transfer within 45 days.
I want to claim by post
Fill in the form you were given when you made your purchase and post it to the address on the form, along with a copy of your receipt or invoice* from your Samsung purchase.
Samsung will email you to tell you they've received your claim and you'll receive a cheque within 45 days.
*An order confirmation or delivery note doesn't qualify as a proof of purchase. Samsung can't return any receipts you send them, so please ensure you make copies before posting them.
What if I lose my receipt/invoice?
Unfortunately your claim can't be processed without a valid copy of the original proof of purchase. If it's been lost or damaged, come into store and we'll be happy to provide you with another valid receipt.
What happens if my claim gets lost in the post?
- We recommend you send your proof of purchase to Samsung via 'Recorded Signed For' delivery through your local Post Office. If you want different cover to this, the Post Office has plenty of other options.
- Samsung cannot accept responsibility for any lost items and they reserve the right to reject any incomplete, altered or illegible claims. Proof of posting won't be accepted as proof of delivery.
What if I don't get a confirmation email or a payment?Email email@example.com with details of your claim.
For full terms and conditions visit this page.
Want more help?
Did this page help?