Trade in your item for money
Follow these steps to request a Trade in today
- Submit your Trade in request online.
Other ways to Trade in
- Bring your item into any Carphone Warehouse store.
- We'll value it in store and you'll be paid via instant bank transfer, so you can take your Trade in amount off whatever you buy. So if you see a tablet in store for £70 and we value your item at £20, you'll only pay £50!
Over the phone
- Call our customer advisors on 0800 049 0049^ to request a postage paid package.
- Post your Trade in item to us in the package.
- When we receive your item we'll send you a cheque, this will take up to 5 working days. If you haven't received your cheque in this time, please call the number above
Before you send us your item...
- Ensure that all important things saved on it such as contacts, music and photos are stored somewhere safe like your PC.
- Clear your item's memory.
- We recommend you send your Trade in item (in the pre-paid envelope we provide), back to us by 'Recorded Signed For' delivery through your local Post Office. This is to ensure that your item is covered for loss or damage, up to the value of £46. If you want different cover to this, the Post Office has plenty of sending options.
More popular questions
^Calls to this number may be free from a landline. Prices of calls from other providers may vary and from mobiles may cost significantly more. Calls may be recorded and/ or monitored. Visit this page for opening hours.
Did this page help?