Set up email on your BlackBerry
Set up email on your BlackBerry using your PC (we recommend this way)
- Go to your network provider's website by clicking on their logo below
- Select Create new account
- Tick the box to accept the terms and conditions and click I agree
- Enter your PIN and IMEI. You can find these by on the outside of the box your BlackBerry came in or by taking out the battery and looking underneath.
- If you get the message 'Cannot create account: this BlackBerry device is not registered with your wireless provider...' Contact your network and explain to them that you need a BlackBerry service adding.
- Create a username and password for your BlackBerry account. This is different to your email address.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you don't have an email address, select Create address and follow the instructions
Set up email on your BlackBerry handset
Select Setup on your home screen, then follow the instructions below:
|I want to create an email address||I want to add an email address|
|Check the box to accept the terms and conditions||Check the box to accept the terms and conditions|
|Select Create a BlackBerry email address*||Enter your email address and password, click Next, then confirm your email by selecting OK.|
|Type the user name you'd like to appear before the @ sign in your new BlackBerry email address and click Next then OK|
* This is your BlackBerry ID, which you'll need for BBM.
Access work emails on your BlackBerry
- Contact the system administrator at your place of work, they can provide you with a specific activation password. This is neccesary to prevent fraud.
- Select Setup on your home screen
- In the menu select Email Accounts.
- Select Enterprise Account and follow the instructions.
Did this page help?