I missed my delivery, what can I do?
If you're not at home to collect a DPD delivery
DPD will leave a card, telling you they tried to deliver. Please call the number on the card to arrange a convenient time for your order to be delivered.
- If you don't call DPD, they'll try to deliver your order on the next working day. If you're not there again, it'll try again for a third time on the next working day after that.
- If you still weren't able to receive your order after the third attempt, DPD will hold on to it for seven days. They'll then return it to us and we'll contact you to arrange a re-delivery.
- If you can't contact DPD, or if you have any other issues with your delivery, please call our team on 0845 601 0410^.
What if I won't be in during the hour slot DPD will deliver my parcel?
You can respond to the text message or email when you receive it and give DPD one of the following instructions.
- Leave your parcel with a neighbour
- You can change your delivery date up to 5 days in advance
- Collect from a DPD depot
Provided you contact DPD in advance of the delivery time slot they will rearrange the delivery as requested.
If you do rearrange the delivery date, you will be contacted again on the new date with an hour time slot.
If you want to collect your order from the DPD depot yourself
The opening times, contact details and address of your nearest depot will be on the card DPD leave if you're not at home.
- You must call DPD before you collect your order so they can get it ready for you.
- Please allow 48 hours between calling DPD and collecting your order.
- You must bring photographic ID and the card DPD left when you go to collect the order.
Royal Mail deliveries that won't fit through your letterbox
Royal Mail deliver products that cost less than £50 (except any phone, Pay monthly SIM card or free gift). If an item won't fit through your letter box, Royal Mail will leave you a card.
- You usually have seven days to arrange a re-delivery or pick up your order from your local depot.
- After this Royal Mail will return your order to us - this can take up to 21 days. We'll try to get in touch with you to organise a new delivery.
- If we can't contact you we'll return your order on our system and refund you the same way you paid e.g. if you paid by card, we'll credit that card with the same amount (the only exception is if you paid by cash, when we'll need to refund you by cheque).
^Calls to this number may be free from a landline. Prices of calls from other providers may vary and from mobiles may cost significantly more. Calls may be recorded and/ or monitored. Visit this page for opening hours.
Did this page help?