How can I see a copy of the information you hold about me?
How to access your personal file
The Data Protection Act (DPA) gives you the right to see personal information we hold about you. If you want copies of this information, please send us a written request with the following:
- Your full name and address
- Your Carphone Warehouse account number
- A cheque for £10 (admin charge) made payable to The Carphone Warehouse
- Details of any specific information you require
- One proof of identity - we can accept a photocopy of either your passport or your driver's licence
- One proof of identity of address - we can accept a photocopy of a recent credit or debit card statement, a utility bill showing the same name and address as on your Carphone Warehouse account.
Do not send original documentation as we cannot guarantee the safe receipt or return of these.
Please send your written request, cheque and proof of identity and address to:
The Carphone Warehouse
Data Protection Officer
PO Box 375
We recommend you send your request by Recorded Delivery but this is not compulsory. Please note that we do not take online payments.
What happens next?
Once we receive your request, along with your cheque and proof of identity, we'll get back to you within 40 days.