Shop by brand
Top pay monthly deals
What is bemilo?
Available exclusively from Carphone Warehouse, bemilo is the first mobile network designed specifically to be used by children and managed by parents. bemilo allows you to control your child's usage, this includes:
- Deciding who your child can contact and who can contact them, and blocking any unwanted contacts easily.
- Enforcing the time of day they can use their phone for calls*, texts and internet browsing**.
- Reviewing all incoming and outgoing calls and text messages.
- Controlling their monthly spend.
You can add as many users as you like to your account and manage them all, and apply different settings for each user if you wish.
Popular questions about bemilo
What are gold numbers?
- You can give certain numbers 'gold number' status; they won't ever have time of day or credit restrictions.
- These 'emergency' calls will only be allowed for a few minutes, however it ensures a parent or guardian can always be contacted. These calls work on an overdraft basis and the cost will be subtracted from the next applied top-up.
What phones will bemilo work on?
bemilo will work on all makes of phones apart from BlackBerry, which will work in the future.
Can specific websites be blocked or approved?
Not yet. Data access is either switched 'on' or 'off'.
My child already has a mobile, can they port their number to bemilo?
Number porting isn't yet available on the bemilo network.
*The emergency services will always be contactable.
** bemilo cannot restrict internet browsing done through Wi-Fi, only browsing done through its own network.
Did this page help?