Buying an iPhone
Why should I get my iPhone from Carphone Warehouse?
- Choice - we sell the iPhone 5, 4S, 4 and iPhone 3GS and have a huge range of Pay as you go and Pay monthly deals.
- Expert advice - our simple, impartial advice means we can help find the deal that suits you best.
- Support - only Carphone Warehouse offers Geek Squad insurance and technical support and Quick Start.
- Trade-in - we'll give you up to £150 back when you Trade in your old phone.
- Add ons - we can kit you out from our massive range of iPhone accessories.
If you have any questions about buying an iPhone, call us on 0800 049 6248^ or browse all our iPhone deals now.
Do I need a computer to buy an iPhone?
You don't need to own a computer, but you will need access to a computer with internet access to activate your iPhone when you first buy it. To view the requirements your computer will need to get your iPhone up and running, visit Apple's website.
- Please be aware that the iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5 will lock to the network of the first SIM card that's inserted into them.
- This includes foreign SIM cards - iPhones will only accept UK SIM cards and will lock to the first UK SIM that's inserted into them. If you're buying an iPhone 4S or 5 to send to someone abroad, please be aware that they'll need a UK SIM and won't be able to use a foreign SIM card.
- If you're changing networks and your new phone is the iPhone 4S or the iPhone 5, we strongly advise you to not to insert your old SIM into it. If you do this, you'll need to contact Apple who will be able to help.
^Calls to this number may be free from a landline. Prices of calls from other providers may vary and from mobiles may cost significantly more. Calls may be recorded and/ or monitored. Visit this page for opening hours.
Did this page help?