Shop by brand
Top pay monthly deals
Setting up email on your iPhone
How to set up email
You can set up most email accounts on your iPhone. Click here for clear and simple step by step instructions on Apple's website.
If you can't send email
You can also fix most email issues you may have with your iPhone. Just follow the instructions for issues sending mail on Apple's website.
- If you've upgraded, check your voicemail. Activating your iPhone may delete your old voicemail mesages
- Insert your SIM card into the SIM tray at the top of your iPhone. You can open the SIM tray by pushing the SIM ejector tool (or a paper clip!) into the hole on the SIM tray
- If you've got a Pay and go iPhone with 12-months free internet browsing you'll need to use the SIM card that comes with it for the free browsing.
- Make sure you connect your iPhone to a USB port on your computer and not on your keyboard.
- iTunes will open automatically. Follow the instructions on screen to activate your iPhone and sync it with iTunes
- If you need any more help with activating your iPhone, please call your network
Did this page help?