Network Price Promise - terms and conditions
We won't be beaten on price!
We promise that we won't be beaten on price by any of the major networks.
We will match genuine prices offered directly by the major networks. The major networks are defined as O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile (Pay As You Go only) and 3. If you find the same offer at a cheaper price from one of these networks within 14 days of purchasing from us then, subject to the conditions below, we will refund the difference.
Our Network Price Promise (the 'Promise') is subject to the following conditions:
- Our Promise only applies to published offers. By this, we mean those offers that are readily available and advertised to the public. We cannot match any variations to these advertised offers that may be offered by the networks to individual customers unless these offers are presented in writing and on letter headed paper from the network
- Our Promise applies to new subscriptions and to upgrades on both Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go connections.
- The mobile phone or iPad 2 that you could purchase at the cheaper price must be brand new and of the same make, model, design and network (where applicable) as the mobile phone or iPad 2 you would like us to price match
- The mobile phone or iPad 2 that you could purchase at the cheaper price must be readily available and in stock both at the Carphone Warehouse at the time and at the place where you could purchase it at the cheaper price and subject to the same terms of sale (for example, delivery charges, timescales and warranties)
- Pay Monthly - Our Promise applies to the price of mobile phones and iPad 2s supplied with a tariff (offers) and we will only match against identical offers on the same network in terms of phone, tariff length and costs, inclusive minutes, texts and data allowances (excludes promotional offers such as free gifts)
- Pay As You Go (PAYG) - Our Promise only applies to the price of PAYG mobile phones and iPad 2s sold with or without a SIM and excludes other products or services and excludes promotional offers with the mobile phone or iPad 2 such as a free gift. Any top-up requirements must be identical
- This Promise specifically excludes prices offered by the networks which are contingent upon certain conditions (such as spending a certain amount on other goods or collecting tokens in order to qualify for a discounted price on a mobile phone or iPad 2)
- Proof of the cheaper price which is acceptable to us is required and will be verified by us
- If you have an offer in writing from a network, it must be on letter headed paper and must be no older than 7 days and may be verified by us
- 'Major networks' means O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile (PAYG only) and 3. It excludes Mobile Virtual Network Operators including, but not limited to Tesco Mobile. This includes network retail stores, websites and telesales channels and offers will only be matched if available through the same channels (for example, we will match offers available within network retail outlets in our stores but we will not match an online offer offered by a network in our retail stores. We will also only match business to business tariffs and consumer to consumer tariffs)
- We reserve the right to withdraw this Promise or change these terms and conditions at any time
Did this page help?